To Sleep, Perchance To Dream...

Now that we're into June, things get crazy busy at work.  Normally I have a 5 a.m. wake-up call once a week (and two 5:30's), but this week it was 5 a.m. every day as I had to get early workouts in because of evening work commitments.  Evening work stuff means I'm not going to bed early, which makes the morning alarm that much harder to take.  Plus, having a hectic work schedule, and trying to fit training, and dog, around everything leads to being a bit stressed, which for me seems to equal crappy sleep.

So. I am tired.

Jason's in San Francisco, and tomorrow he races Escape from Alcatraz with many of his Every Man Jack teammates.  I was looking forward to sleeping in (all I have on my schedule is a long run and some quality time with the dog) and then watching his race online.  The swim start is 7:30, so at least I get a nice, easy morning.  Hooray!  It's 7:30 p.m. Saturday right now, is it too early to go to bed?

If only I could crash as hard as Tiki can.
Lucky dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment