Shawnigan Lake Triathlon

This was my fourth or fifth or sixth or something-th time racing here... and first time at the top of the podium!  I've been 3rd in my age group, 8th, 2nd, and now 1st!  Best part wasn't really being first, it was that Jason said I looked waaaaayy younger than the other two women on the 45-49 podium with me!  Don't worry, I'm not getting any better at running; I had the fast swim & fastest bike in my AG.

Racked and ready to race.
I love my bike - it is hot! And fast!
My Betty teammate Kathy and her husband Jon
were visiting the island from Phoenix for the weekend.
Jason winning his AG and 4th overall in the
Standard-distance event.

Finishing up the sprint race;
clearly I need some pointers on run form from Jason.


Relaxing post-race with the dog.
She is always invading my personal space.




No comments:

Post a Comment