Where Are We?

Jason and I are on our way home from Arizona. Race was a success (report to come). We are waiting in the Seattle airport for our little puddle-jumper connection to the island. It feels as if we are somewhere else, however, as there is snow everywhere.

We only get a few days of snow each year, and it seems that it's come early this winter. I was hoping we'd miss it altogether. We need a good day of rain to wash this stupid white stuff away. What's the point of living in the area with the warmest average temperature in Canada if we have to deal with weather like this? I don't mind driving up to the snow when I feel like going skiing, but I don't want to live with it. Perhaps it's time to start looking for jobs in Australia...

Race report will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment