One-oh-one (part one)

In honour of my 101st post, I thought I'd start a list of 101 things I really like. I won't subject you to it all at once. It's not a countdown, therefore there is no particular order to this list; it is just off the top of my head.

1. Riding my bike with friends, enjoying the company and the exercise.
2. Riding my bike alone, enjoying the solitude and the exercise.
3. Swimming in a 50-meter outdoor pool.
4. Listening to the frogs chorusing in the spring.
5. Time to sleep in, but waking up early and just getting to lie in bed for a while.
6. A really nice glass of wine.
7. Hot summer days.
8. Laughing so hard I cry.
9. That fragrant smell when you step off the plane in Hawaii.
10. Really bright starry nights.
11. Planning a new adventure.
12. Carrying out said adventure.
13. The sound a disc wheel makes.
14. A new, cute running outfit.
15. Snorkeling with green sea turtles.
16. Freshly picked strawberries from a local farm.
17. Sitting on the deck on a summer evening.
18. Taking Humu up the mountain in winter and watching her run in the snow.
19. Gray, misty fog.
20. Finding money in the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn in a while.
21. Watching a sea lion playing in an eddy.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. great list, keps! keep 'em coming!

    *now i want to go to hawaii again to smell that smell! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete