2014 Race Plans

Last year was a crazy year for me in terms of some big events and different stuff on the schedule.  This year I don't have any huge or "special" events planned.  I'm just trying to go low-key, a lot of local stuff, and do enough of a variety to make sure I'm having a lot of fun and staying fit.  There's no long distance running on the books; I get my first Platelet-Rich-Plasma treatment next week so I'm keeping the run mileage low this year. 

Here is a tentative list of what I have planned... subject to change on a whim of course!  I'm also open to suggestion, so feel free to fire me a note with a cool event.

April
Westshore Sprint Tri (Victoria)

May
Shawnigan Sprint Tri (Shawnigan Lake)

July
Xterra Victoria
Goldilocks Century Ride (Boise, ID)
Full Vineman Aquabike (Sonoma County, CA)

August
Iron Girl Sprint Tri (Seattle)

September
Vancouver Sprint Tri - maybe, or Cultus Lake Sprint Tri

Fall in general
Cross on the Rock cyclocross series

November
I'm hoping to do a longer race - maybe the Lake Havasu HITS half, or the Rev3 Florida half.


There may be a few other local triathlons that get thrown in there as well.  But basically an easy, fun year of not too much mileage, just some fun variety.  Any suggestions?






No comments:

Post a Comment